Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. Our leadership team prioritizes the need to enrich the culture of generosity in our church.
2. Our leadership team analyzes ‘giving’ data in our church to understand the relationship between our congregation’s generosity and their faith journey.
3. Our church uses tools like Round-Up giving to help congregants give even while making everyday purchases outside of church.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our church generously lets the local community use the church facility during the week.
2. Multi-format giving (and not just online giving) across cash, checks, text, online, kiosk etc. is integrated in our church.
3. Our church constantly invests into assessing and understanding what our congregation currently thinks about generosity.
Team Average Urgency Score
- giving is a priority because there are thousand helpless people in need , we help the needy, we believe in the word that says blessed is he that giveth
- the biggest huddle that hinders generosity is , availability in person , many people work , and have no time to be physically present in the church